Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My mom is cooler then yours ;)

Okay, this if for anyone who thinks that they are too old or out of shape to do these workout programs or get in shape!  I have to give a shout out to my awesome mom, she started doing P90x3 as part of a Challenge Group last week and she is doing SO awesome! Don't get me wrong my mom has always been in good shape for her age, but she is almost 60 years old so she wasn't sure she could do these workouts!  Well she had nothing to worry about, she is doing them and doing awesome!

She has already lost 6 lbs in a week and is doing AMAZING!

She just proves that it doesn't matter what your age or if you don't think you can do this...you can get in the best shape of your life! She is such a wonderful example to me and so many!!

No comments:

Post a Comment